Ab Roller Exercise – A Great Way to Flat Belly
Most of the people wish to get sexy abs but the complications involved in this particular region and high prices of helpful equipments for improving these muscles don’t allow many people to think about fulfilling this dream. If you are going through the same situation, the better option for you will be the use of abs roller. Here are some reasons why it is always a better choice for you.
- Ab roller workout is considered to be very effective in getting improved abs.
- The most important thing about them is that you won’t have to spend lots of your money as abs roller price is very reasonable.
- You don’t have to wait for long to look great as these workouts work quickly and give great benefits in almost no time.
- You don’t have to spare lots of your time to perform this exercise as it can be easily adjusted into your routine.
- The ab roller will allow you to perform your workouts in a much better way as this roller will provide support to your neck, back and chest and your full focused will be on building your abs.
- Use of roller will prevent any chance of injuries in your spine and neck while you are doing exercise.
- With the help of this equipment, you can work with all major areas including back, front and sides.
You must read the instruction book that comes with the equipment as this will help you understand how to avoid injuries while using it.
Important Steps to Use Abs Roller
- First of all, place a mat on the floor so that you may not feel hard surface of in your knees.
- Sit with your knees and your hands on the mat.
- Hold the roller with both of your hands while your knees are fixed on the mat/floor.
- Kneel forward and place the roller on floor. This is your initial position to perform the exercise.
- Now roll the roller straight in forward direction by stretching your body. You need to stretch as to the extent that your body gets into a completely straight position almost like a push-up position.
- Stay in this position for 2-3 seconds. Now it is time to do the opposite and get back to the previous position.
- So now start rolling back and reach to the initial position. Your one rep is complete.
- You must perform the stretch in a slow manner or else it may hurt you.
- You must keep the ab muscles completely tight during the rep.
- While stretching forward, you need to breathe in.
- While stretching back, you have to breathe out.
- If you have any back problem, you may not try this one.
- You can perform 20 reps in one set and you may need to perform 3 sets.
- You are supposed to perform this exercise 3 times in a week for better results up to 6 weeks.
- You can always increase or decrease the number of reps and sets as per your strength.
Abs Roller Exercise Variations
There is variation in this exercise as well which targets the obliques in addition; but you can perform it only if you are doing it at the advanced level.
In variation version, you can move the roller in a diagonal direction instead of moving it forward.