Alternating Hammer Curls – Important Steps to Perform
When someone tries to build muscles, his first priority is to increase the size and strength of biceps and this is because of the fact that people don’t dare to mess with the guy with big ripped biceps. If you also want to know the secrets to get huge biceps, you should read this article to the end.
- The secret to get big strength, huge muscle mass and biceps lies in heavier weights not in lower weight. Some people have a great number of reps with lower weight which does not help them in getting strong and big biceps quickly.
- The alternate hammer curl, also known as alternating hammer curl or dumbbell curl with neutral grip and neutral grip bicep curls, is considered to be among the most effective exercises for gaining strength and mass.
- The main targeted muscles of alternate hammer curls are biceps, but the other muscles such as forearms can also be trained with this exclusive exercise very effectively.
- The only equipment you require to perform this exercise is dumbbell which is neither heavy nor very expensive and you can easily arrange it at your home.
Simple Steps to Make This Exercise Effective
When you get ready to perform this exercise, you are required to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Stand upright with torso.
- Hold dumbbell in each of your hands.
- Keep your elbows close to your torso.
- Let your palms face torso.
- Curl your right arms weight to forward direction while contracting your biceps when you take your breathe out. This will make your biceps contracted and you need to do this move until your biceps are fully contracted.
- Pause at the contraction point for one second before your biceps get squeezed.
If you follow these simple steps with regularity, you can easily get the benefits with optimum results.