Barbell Curls Exercise – Grow Biceps Faster
The best exercise to give a blast to biceps is considered to be the different types of barbell curls. You might have seen various bodybuilding training videos and in almost all of them you have observed one common factor and that is working with biceps.
- Though there are various types of barbell curls, the most popular is standing barbell curl which is considered to be a compound movement rather than an isolation exercise.
- Unlike other types of curls, this particular type targets the whole bicep region.
- Being a compound movement, it is quite effective in producing huge amount of growth hormones commonly called as GH.
- Increased production of growth hormone makes sure that biceps get more strength in less time and this is what actually makes this simple workout most effective.
- SB Curls have the ability to stimulate all of your bicep muscles at the same time rather than working with different muscle fibers with different moves.
- This will also allow you to lift the best possible amount of weight and this is a very simple rule that the heavier you lift weights, the bigger your bicep muscles become.
How to Do Biceps Curl?
Here are a few tips which will help you perform this effective biceps blaster exercise effectively;
- Stand straight with your back.
- Bend your knees slightly.
- Bring barbell to shoulder width while your palms are facing forward.
- Curl barbell to make your biceps contracted.
- Squeeze your biceps as hard as possible.
- Go back to your starting position to repeat it.
- Make sure that the proper position must stay maintained throughout your workout.