Turbulence Training Review
Product’s Name: Turbulence Training
Author Name: Craig Ballantyne
Official Websites: www.TurbulenceTraining.com
Available Format: Digital
Delivery Method: Instant Download
Free Bonuses: Available
Special Bonuses: Available
Free Ad-ons: Available
Basic Edition Cost: $39.95
Deluxe Edition Cost: $77
Ultimate Edition Cost: $197
Refund Policy: Yes
Refund Claim Period: 60 Days
Turbulence Training Review – The Necessary Steps Towards Getting A Better Body
Turbulence training is a workout program available in downloadable e-book, video set and social counseling forum. Craig Ballantyne devised this 16-week program in a step-by-step guide to a healthy fit body. Craig devised the program with the aim of using no supplements or pills for fat loss and claims that the user can lose up to 1 pound of fat in 1 week. The program is devised fast enough to make it eligible for the working class.
What Will You Discover In This Program?
Craig believes that proper exercises and their intensity levels can help bring the body into the desired muscular shape with a lower quantity of body fat. He developed the Turbulence Training program with same theme and claims that a user can lose up to 15 pounds of body fat at the end of this program. All the exercises are required to do for 45 minutes in the gym. The program is now available in various packages for the convenience of the user.
Turbulence Training Basic Edition
The Turbulence Training Basic Edition is available with the following components;
- Turbulence Training 2.0 for Rapid Fat Loss Video Workouts
- The Turbulence Training Program
- The Turbulence Training Exercise Guide
- The Turbulence Training Nutrition Plan
- The Thermo 30 Workout Plan
- Buff Dudes and Hot Chicks Program
- Free Month’s Trial to Life Hacks – A premium publication which is delivered once every week and includes health tips, strategies to save money, etc. (Bonus)
Turbulence Training Deluxe Edition
You might also like to upgrade your basic package to deluxe edition for which you have to pay some extra dollars and the total cost will be $77. However, you will get everything which is included in the basic package along with additional components.
In Deluxe Edition, you will get the following item in addition to the basic package;
- The Turbulence Training 6-Month Bodyweight Manual
- The TT Bodyweight 500 Workout Challenge
- The TT for Athletes 8-Week Training Program
- The TT Ultimate Advanced Bodyweight Workout
- The TT Bodyweight 1000 Fat Burning Challenge
Turbulence Training Ultimate Platinum Edition
If you upgrade your basic or deluxe edition to Ultimate Platinum Edition, you will get access to all Training Workouts and Videos. You will also get access to the discussion forums where you will be able to ask questions about fat loss and nutrition.
A set of Fat Loss Workouts DVDs, hardcopy of TT Fat Loss Book and Hardcopy of 6-Month Bodyweight Manual will also be delivered to your door step and everything will cost you just at $197.
In this package you will get the following items;
- The Turbulence Training for Fat Loss e-book
- BONUS 3-DVD Set of the Turbulence Training Workouts
- BONUS Hardcopy of Turbulence Training for Fat Loss Book
- BONUS Hardcopy of The 6-Month Bodyweight Manual
- Instant access to 1-Year Turbulence Training Membership
Turbulence Training 2.0 Home Workout Revolution
This is an addition to your regular package which can cost you $37 and in this system you can get;
- 51 Follow-Along NO-Equipment Home Workouts
- The Home Workout Revolution Program Guide
- The Home Workout Revolution Exercise Guide
- The Strength & Muscle Accelerator Workout Videos
- The Ultimate Fat Loss Key Nutrition Plan
- 6-Minute Six-Packers
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
Unlike the other weight loss programs, this system comes with a 90-Day Money Back Guarantee instead of 60-Day and if you don’t find this program satisfactory, you can simply ask the author to refund your money in full.
Craig Ballantyne – The Turbulence Training Developer
Craig has a certificate of specialization in strength and conditioning (CSCS). He is also a Masters in Exercise Physiology and has been a continuous contributor in various fitness magazines. Craig Ballantyne is a well-known name in the field of fitness and health. With his 16 years of experience in personal training in exercises, workouts and fitness, he devised his program Turbulence Training which is a complete guide of Craig’s experiences and professional expertise.
TOP 10 Turbulence Training Workouts
- The Classics TT 2K3 and TT 2K4 (2003 and 2004)
- TT For Buff Dudes and Hot Chicks (February 2009)
- The 24-7 Fat Loss Workouts (November 2011)
- TT Metabolic Resistance Training 1.0
- TT Thermogenic 30 (September 2012)
- TT Extreme Fat Loss (January 2013)
- TT Grindhouse (June 2013)
- TT Adventure Race Training (April 2012)
- TT Meatheads 9 (March 2013) & TT Meatheads 5×5 (May 2013)
- TT Metabolic Monsters (February 2013)
What Fitness Editors Say About TT
Let’s see what the renowned fitness editors of Men’s Fitness and M&F Hers say about it.
CONS in Turbulence Training Program
- High Intensity WorkoutsExercises of this program are based on high-intensity workout theory and can be difficult for the beginners or people with too much body fat.
- Not Highly Focused on NutritionThe main focus of this system is exercise workouts and it is not highly focused on nutrition.
- Hard Work & DedicationThis system requires hard work and dedication and if you don’t have these two important factors in your efforts, you might not be able to see the desired results.
- Not Suggested for People with Chronic Diseases or InjuriesThe workouts suggested in turbulence training are not recommended to the people with some kind of chronic disease or injuries and they must consult with their doctor before using any such program.
- Additional PicturesSome of the workouts need additional pictures to explain the exercises in a better and clearer way so the beginners can easily understand how to perform these exercises.
- Large Number of ProgramsThe Ultimate Package allows the buyers to access more or less 135 Turbulence Training Programs which is good in one way but on the other way it makes it much complicated for the beginners to choose the right program.
PROS of Turbulence Training Program
- Turbulence Training is totally based on exercises and does not restrict users to eat specific types of boring foods.
- Craig’s exercises are required to do twice a week only.
- The workouts offered are even effective for those who can’t spare lots of time because of their busy life schedule.
- It is effective for both man and women.
- The FAQ section provides the answers of all the important questions and the users don’t have to get confused only because of not knowing the right answer.
Turbulence Training Scam???
Turbulence Training is a program devised by a credible and professional trainer. This program has been devised especially for the people like you who want to lose their body fat fast and build an amazing muscular physique that attracts the opposite gender. This program is equally beneficent for men and women. Craig’s 100% money back guarantee makes the point of this program’s credibility clear. So why wait for some starving or dieting program when you can give just 90 minutes of your whole week to become astonishingly attractive.
If you have decided that it is time for you to start your body transformation journey into muscular and shaped physique, you can right now get this program by clicking the form below.