Around The Worlds with Dumbbell – A Chest Muscle Targeting Exercise
In this article, you will learn about the best chest workout for gaining mass with the help of dumbbells and you will also read about Around the Worlds with Dumbbells which is considered to be an amazing workout to give power and strength to the chest muscles.
Most of the people don’t have much time to go to gym; therefore, they prefer performing workouts which can be done inside a house. However, if they can gain most by spending less time at the gym, there is no harm sparing some time and visit a gym.
You can use various types of equipments to work with your chest muscles, but among all of them the best and the oldest is dumbbell which has been a part of bodybuilding for a long time and the same equipment has also been used with Around the Worlds exercise to work with the chest.
- The dumbbells are considered to be the most effective, low cost and versatile workout equipment available in market. These are easy to use and because of not being big or heavy, they can be adjusted anywhere in a house or room.
- Around The Worlds with Dumbbells provides a huge amount of strength to chest muscles. Though, major working area of this exercise is chest muscle, it also positively affects shoulders.
Steps to Follow
While you are performing this workout, you will surely need to have dumbbells as essential exercise tools.
- Lie down straight on a flat bench.
- Place your arms on your sides and make sure that your palms are facing the ceiling.
- Hold a dumbbell in each of your hand.
- Move up your arm with dumbbells and make a semi-circle motion.
- Bring the dumbbells over your head and breathe in.
- Move back the dumbbells to the starting point and breathe out.
- Repeat the same to enhance the number of reps.